Try this 5 day detox and debloat guide to kickstart your weightloss journey or simply feel lighter.
* Meals are generally ideas but some recipes can be found on my blog.
Tips and Tricks for your 5 Day Detox
– Restrict majority of high sugar foods and carbs to the morning or by 2pm.
– Have 5-6 smaller meals rather than 3 large, to help kick start your metabolism.
– Restrict dairy to low fat skim milk/light cream cheese/ natural greek yogurt.
– Large amounts of leafy greens.
– Curb sugar cravings with fruit.
– Drink 2-3 litres of water at least.
– Keep active! Even half an hour walk a day will help to evoke those feel good endorphins.
-Cut out refined sugar and simple carbs (white flour, white rice, white bread, white pasta). Use alternatives such as wholewheat, buckwheat, mungbean, almond meal, coconut flour.
– Wake up every morning with 250ml glass of warm lemon water.
– Sip on peppermint tea each day at least once to help aid in digestion.
M1: Green Detox Smoothie. (1/2 cup coconut water, spinach, pineapple, avocado, ice)
S1: Greek yogurt with berries
M2: Smoked Salmon salad- butter lettuce, cucumber, baby spinach and lemon juice.
S2: Boiled egg smash wrapped in lettuce.
M1: Vegan sprouted bread topped with smashed avo, sliced tomato and alfalfa.
S1: Green apple.
S2: Cucumber sticks and Hummus.
M3: Baked Salmon and Veggies.
S1: 8-10 almonds.
M2: 3 egg whites scrambled with spinach.
S2: Sliced Watermelon.
M1: Oats made on water and mixed berries.
M2: Tumeric eggs and rocket on sprouted wheat bread.
S2: 1 boiled egg.
S1: Red Apple with PB.
M2: Omlette of 2 egg whites + 1 egg and vegetables.
S2: 8-10 almonds.