Try this 5 day detox and debloat guide to kickstart your weightloss journey or simply feel lighter.
* Meals are generally ideas but some recipes can be found on my blog.
Tips and Tricks for your 5 Day Detox
– Restrict majority of high sugar foods and carbs to the morning or by 2pm.
– Have 5-6 smaller meals rather than 3 large, to help kick start your metabolism.
– Restrict dairy to low fat skim milk/light cream cheese/ natural greek yogurt.
– Large amounts of leafy greens.
– Curb sugar cravings with fruit.
– Drink 2-3 litres of water at least.
– Keep active! Even half an hour walk a day will help to evoke those feel good endorphins.
-Cut out refined sugar and simple carbs (white flour, white rice, white bread, white pasta). Use alternatives such as wholewheat, buckwheat, mungbean, almond meal, coconut flour.
– Wake up every morning with 250ml glass of warm lemon water.
– Sip on peppermint tea each day at least once to help aid in digestion.
M1: Green Detox Smoothie. (1/2 cup coconut water, spinach, pineapple, avocado, ice)
One thought on “5 Day Detox and De-bloat Guide”
I have noticed you don’t monetize nutritionallyphat.com, don’t waste your traffic,
you can earn additional cash every month. There is one
good method that brings decent money, you can google it: money making by